Friday, August 5, 2016

Meet the Vidyard Team, Video Style: Reva Pellerin

Meet the Team is our monthly chance to introduce you to the fabulous, quirky, talented people that work at Vidyard, using our favorite medium — video! For this episode, we caught up with Reva Pellerin, one of the Mid-Market Account Executives at Vidyard. Wondering where to find the best sushi in Kitchener? Ever heard of the Donkey Sanctuary of Canada? Click play to learn the answers to these questions, and many more:

What Didn’t Make The Cut

Videos are best kept short, but Reva had way more to say than just what ended up in today’s episode. Here are a few other facts about Reva:

What brought you to Vidyard?

I knew that I really wanted to join a Canadian startup at some point in my career, and Vidyard has a product that I can really get behind. I think that video is going to transform the way we do business in the world. So, just really believing in our product and the way that we approach the marketplace was something that made it really compelling to join Vidyard.

What’s one productivity tool you can’t live without?

I can’t live without Sales Navigator. It’s a really easy tool to use to understand and keep a pulse on what companies are doing that I’m interested in, and what they’re investing their time in. It also helps me understand who in my network is moving on to new opportunities and how I can help them at these new companies that they’re joining.

What’s your favorite video on the internet right now?

My favorite video on the internet is the animals video from Slack. We wrote a blog post on it a while ago. I just find it’s such a creative way to explain Slack’s value proposition using animated characters. It feels like a mini video from Pixar or Disney. And the fact that they have a blooper reel after the video, for an animated short, is just hilarious I think.

And here’s a few more important links:

Reva’s favorite restaurant is Kinkaku Izakaya, and you can learn more about the amazing place she volunteers by checking out the Donkey Sanctuary of Canada!

 

The post Meet the Vidyard Team, Video Style: Reva Pellerin appeared first on Vidyard Video Intelligence Platform.



from Vidyard Video Intelligence Platform http://ift.tt/2aK3YHK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment