Wednesday, December 30, 2015

243 Reflecting on 2015 and Planning for 2016

243_2015 Reflections_PinterestToday’s episode is unlike my other episodes.

There’s no fancy intro. No music. None of the fancy stuff.

Instead, it’s just me.

I’m taking a thorough look at 2015. What did I learn about my business? What did I learn about myself?

And based on those lessons, how do I plan on approaching 2016?

I believe that it’s important to take stock of where you are in your life from time to time.

The end of the year is a great time to do that as we plan for going into the new year.

I have a lot planned for 2016, but most of those plans don’t involve adding new things.

Instead, they involve getting rid of non essential things so that I can focus more fully on the things that are essential.

So go ahead and listen in, and then answer the following questions in the comments below:

  1. What did you learn from 2015?
  2. What do you plan on doing differently as you move into 2016?

The post 243 Reflecting on 2015 and Planning for 2016 appeared first on Become A Blogger by Leslie Samuel.



from Become A Blogger http://ift.tt/1JfDgpq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment